PAY VIA BITCOIN
Bitcoin is one of the most important inventions in all of human history.
For the first time ever, anyone can send or receive any amount of money with anyone else, anywhere on the planet, conveniently and without restriction.
It’s the dawn of a better, more free world.
- Register online or via their mobile apps and create a Bitcoin wallet with one of the platforms in the tabs below.
- Go to your account settings and add payment method (Credit/Debit card, Bank Account, PayPal) and buy coins.
- Convert your checkout amount to bitcoins, then send bitcoins to the wallet address provided on checkout.
- Share a visible screenshot of the transaction page with us via email once bitcoins are sent.
- Follow the instructions below to purchase bitcoins.
We believe that an ideal payment option should be safe, discreet, fast, and convenient. It is anonymous, fast, and no middle man will take a cut of the transaction cost value. We accept all measure cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, USDT and other coins you will see upon checking out from the website.
How to buy Bitcoin with Moonpay?
MoonPay https://www.moonpay.com/buy offers a fast and easy way to buy all types of cryptocurrencies. All yo have to do is follow the steps below and you will be able to buy Bitcoin in less than 10 minutes and send to us.
- Enter the amount in BTC or fiat currency that you wish to purchase
- Copy and enter our BTC wallet address
- Verify your email and basic information
- You’re now ready to buy Bitcoin with a credit/Debit card or your preferred payment method!
If you have cryptocurrency which is not listed on our website please feel free to contact us via phone, email, or visit our contact page to get us so that we can provide you the wallet address.
How to pay with Coinbase
Here are the steps on how to pay with cryptocurrency using the coinbase platform. Here we outline the steps on how to buy cryptocurrency and how to send cryptocurrency as payment.
How to buy cryptocurrency:
- Sign in to Coinbase.
- Select Buy / Sell on the upper right-hand side.
- Click the Buy field to select the asset you’d like to purchase.
- Enter the amount you’d like to buy denominated in crypto or your local currency.
- Select your payment method.
- Click Preview Buy to confirm your purchase (you can always click the back arrow to make a change).
- If the details are correct, click Buy to complete your purchase.
How to send cryptocurrency from your Wallet:
- Open Coinbase Wallet app on your mobile device
- Tap Send
- Enter the amount you’d like to send
- Select which coin you’d like to use
- Tap Next
- Tap the QR code or enter the exact recipient address
How to pay with Binance:
Here are the steps on how to pay with cryptocurrency using the Binance platform. Here we outline the steps on how to buy cryptocurrency and how to send cryptocurrency as payment.
How to buy cryptocurrency:
- Log in to your Binance account. Tap on the trading button, then tap [Buy].
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy and enter the amount. Tap [Buy]. …
- Select the payment method. We offer different fiat channels for users in different countries to buy crypto
How to send cryptocurrency:
Log into your binance wallet or open the app then follow the steps:
- Click on wallet
- Go to flat and spot
- At the top, you will see deposit, withdraw and transfer
- Click on withdraw
- You will see crypto and flat. Make sure crypto is selected
- Then below, you will see a dialogue box with heading COIN
- Click on the arrow in the box and make sure the desired coin is selected (BTC, LTC, ETH)
- On the right side, you will see a box which says recipients BTC address
- Fill in the wallet address there
- Then scroll down and you will see Transfer network, make sure the desired coin is still selected
- After that you will see a box titled amount. Type in the amount you want to send
- After that click on submit
- Next you will see a security verification page
- Verify to check if everything is correct then complete the verification process
- After that click on Submit/Send code
How To Pay With Bitpanda
This section will help you through the process of buying with bitcoins using the provider – BitPanda.
– Open an Account on BitPanda
Once you have created your account and verified your email, proceed with the following steps:
– Login to Your Account
Once logged in, select “Buy” found at the top menu bar. This will lead you to a page that looks like the one below. Follow the steps carefully.
Now confirm that you want to buy with credit/debit. (Note that only 3d-Secure Mastercard and Verified by Visa cards are allowed. If you don’t have one of these try CoinMama or Coinbase).
Confirm that the amount you entered before is indeed the amount you want to buy. Also, confirm that you agree to BitPanda’s exchange rate. In the “the Current Price” field you can also see the exchange rate you are getting. It will likely be 3-4% above the market rate since BitPanda’s fees are included in the exchange rate.
Note, you only have 60 seconds to lock in your exchange rate and confirm!
You will have to verify via SMS or a phone call:If you verified successfully, you can now click “Click here to start the payment process”. Make sure you note the 10 minute time–you have this amount of time to complete your order.On this page, you enter your credit card details through mPAY24. Once you enter your card information press “Bezahlen”:That’s it! Now in your BitPanda account you can check your “History” tab to view the trade details.
Why can’t we pay by credit card?
Credit card companies calculate a high commission for every order paid by credit card This amount has to becovered by the online shop. The commission they ask is about 10% of the total amount of the order. We think the commission is much too high. Most countries can make an international bank transfer for less.
On top of the above reason, online shops have to deal with fraud since most fraudulent orders are by credit card. These orders are paid for by using stolen credit cards and the shops will send their products but will never bepaid by the credit card companies or, even worse, the shops will get a fine. We prefer not to incur these costs.